JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It might seem arbitrary but a simple shoving of all the crap off of the seat and floor would go a long way before taking the picture. That being said, it is still a nice looking work truck for the money. Good luck with your sale!

It might seem arbitrary but a simple shoving of all the crap off of the seat and floor would go a long way before taking the picture. That being said, it is still a nice looking work truck for the money. Good luck with your sale!

good point It was my Dads He passed away he had lot and i mean lots of crap trying to get every things together to sale or haul off to clear off the land when I am the one doing most of the work is a little overwelming I took the picture to show that the intererior was good some left over odds and ends could be easlily looked passed hey i'll even trow in the bungie cord on the floor. I think at the price a person could look beyond a couple pcs of tissue and couple doo dads on the seat

This is a old photo I took it while i was over there doing 100 other things thanks for the advise though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top