Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Oct 29, 2010.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

SOLD

2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

:)

3. eldbillbo

4. eldbillbo

btt

5. eldbillbo

6. eldbillbo

tt

7. eldbillbo

btt

8. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

It might seem arbitrary but a simple shoving of all the crap off of the seat and floor would go a long way before taking the picture. That being said, it is still a nice looking work truck for the money. Good luck with your sale!

9. eldbillbo

good point It was my Dads He passed away he had lot and i mean lots of crap trying to get every things together to sale or haul off to clear off the land when I am the one doing most of the work is a little overwelming I took the picture to show that the intererior was good some left over odds and ends could be easlily looked passed hey i'll even trow in the bungie cord on the floor. I think at the price a person could look beyond a couple pcs of tissue and couple doo dads on the seat

This is a old photo I took it while i was over there doing 100 other things thanks for the advise though.

10. eldbillbo

btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.