JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just purchased this NEW. Just Wanting to see what else is out there. Mostly interested in doing a 2 for 1 or a handgun/rifle + cash. Handgun is Valued at $1100 & is new & Unfired. I have all the original paperwork/original box & SA gear! Yes this is my first post! :s0114: has brand new trijicon nightsights (3 dot)

Mostly looking for another 1911 or an AR 15 rifle chambered in 5.56. Must be Flattop
May also be interested in a Kahr ,Glock,HK USP + cash....Maybe an XDM

All the features/info on the gun is in the link below until I get some pics Up! Will get them up soon though! Does have the OD frame & unfortunately I did put the "idiot scratch" on it by the slide stop :s0114: Would definately like to trade for a different 1911 + an AR 15 rifle

This is the first handgun I have ever purchased so sorry I have no trade ratings.:eek: My friend told me about the site & he goes by the username 45's and 38's if that makes a difference. :D

Springfield Armory

F2F with Oregon ID & Signed bill of sale. Portland/gresham or OR city

more pics soon

100_5413.jpg

Fitted and assembled in US, yes. Most parts manafactured not in US. Ask SA they will tell you.

Check the serial number. Serial numbers with NM are machined and assembled in the USA, with frames forged in Brazil. N serial numbers are forged, machined and assembled in Brazil, with fit and finish done in the USA.

Regardless of the serial prefix,

Look under the grips and you should see the word "Imbel" there. They are the Brazilian company that forges all the frames (even the NM ones).

Regardless of the serial prefix,

Look under the grips and you should see the word "Imbel" there. They are the Brazilian company that forges all the frames (even the NM ones).

You are partially correct. ;) What I wrote above is the correct information.

Raw forgings are done in Brazil. NM Frames are machined and assembled in the USA. They are not marked "Imbel", since only the raw forging is done in Brazil.

N Frames are marked Imbel, since they are machined and assembled in Brazil.
:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.