JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
AKMOUNT SOLD if youll ship to WA. Flat rate usps box would be swell. 5 bux... Ill give you 20 shipped for it. Lynnwood WA

Is it a tight mount??? (Like not Tite yo', but tight fitting? LOL)

I'm currently not planning on shipping this item, but I'll contact you if no one picks it up locally. I changed the ad to reflect the shipping issue.

The mount does fit tight, but I have never used it on the rifle when actually shooting. It came off the rifle as soon as I brought it home years ago.

Thanks for responding.

Keith

For those wondering why I'm not up for shipping these items, I just returned after working several years away from home. There is so much fix-it work to be done around the house that I'm almost overwhelmed. Adding to that with boxing and shipping things might just put me over the edge... :drunk:

So, all PMs are being answered in the order received, and if no one has purchased it FTF in a day or two, I'll be going down the list of those who have asked to have the item shipped to see if they're still interested.

Thanks for your patience and interest everyone.

Keith

Yeah whats up on that mount. I have a wasr10 with an odd side mount rivited on. Is that what's its for? I'm a rook on the AK platform.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top