Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by trainsktg, Oct 21, 2010.

1. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

SOLD

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  2. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

AKMOUNT SOLD if youll ship to WA. Flat rate usps box would be swell. 5 bux... Ill give you 20 shipped for it. Lynnwood WA

Is it a tight mount??? (Like not Tite yo', but tight fitting? LOL)

3. trainsktg

I'm currently not planning on shipping this item, but I'll contact you if no one picks it up locally. I changed the ad to reflect the shipping issue.

The mount does fit tight, but I have never used it on the rifle when actually shooting. It came off the rifle as soon as I brought it home years ago.

Thanks for responding.

Keith

4. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

Crap I want that mount

5. cetme

cetme oregon city Member

pm sent

6. trainsktg

For those wondering why I'm not up for shipping these items, I just returned after working several years away from home. There is so much fix-it work to be done around the house that I'm almost overwhelmed. Adding to that with boxing and shipping things might just put me over the edge... :drunk:

So, all PMs are being answered in the order received, and if no one has purchased it FTF in a day or two, I'll be going down the list of those who have asked to have the item shipped to see if they're still interested.

Thanks for your patience and interest everyone.

Keith

7. benja455

benja455 Seattle, WA Member

Is that AK mount still for sale?

8. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Yeah whats up on that mount. I have a wasr10 with an odd side mount rivited on. Is that what's its for? I'm a rook on the AK platform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.