DSG Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
SOLD, Accurate, Loads of Fun, and extremly difficult to find (do an internet search).

I selling my Browning A-Bolt Medallion, 22 WMR, only because of a handicap I have, I'm left handed, and this is right handed. I replaced it with a 22 WMR, lever gun that accommodates my southpaw better.

Very accurate, with adjustable trigger and comes with 2 Mags and Browning owners manual. Gun is in great over condition with a few impressions and scratches in wood, bluing is good however previous owner engraved some small bear feet in 3 locations.

Browning recently went thru the gun to preform a recall from 1989 (also mfg. date) that had not been done. The problem was a possibility of discharging when the bolt was closed, this never occured but I felt need to be taken of, I also asked to check the whole gun over and replace the firing pin spring just fo maintance.

Asking $450 OBO in a FTF sale somewhere between Marysville and Fife, I'm located in the Lynnwood area.

th_97b8b98c.jpg th_57ab278c.jpg th_29ccbac8.jpg th_ce450ce9.jpg th_149ad193.jpg th_0f677c6f.jpg th_f3018dd2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.