JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD, Accurate, Loads of Fun, and extremly difficult to find (do an internet search).

I selling my Browning A-Bolt Medallion, 22 WMR, only because of a handicap I have, I'm left handed, and this is right handed. I replaced it with a 22 WMR, lever gun that accommodates my southpaw better.

Very accurate, with adjustable trigger and comes with 2 Mags and Browning owners manual. Gun is in great over condition with a few impressions and scratches in wood, bluing is good however previous owner engraved some small bear feet in 3 locations.

Browning recently went thru the gun to preform a recall from 1989 (also mfg. date) that had not been done. The problem was a possibility of discharging when the bolt was closed, this never occured but I felt need to be taken of, I also asked to check the whole gun over and replace the firing pin spring just fo maintance.

Asking $450 OBO in a FTF sale somewhere between Marysville and Fife, I'm located in the Lynnwood area.

th_97b8b98c.jpg th_57ab278c.jpg th_29ccbac8.jpg th_ce450ce9.jpg th_149ad193.jpg th_0f677c6f.jpg th_f3018dd2.jpg