JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Trijicon RMR Type 1 RM01.(sight only, I have this mount an a lower profile mount for the right price or trade)
Took it to the range 1 time and decided it wasn't really what I was looking for.
94513595-B38D-495B-85C5-9A9385598061.jpeg
C3E30395-9A61-4ADF-A709-6C4108EBDE40.jpeg
97880942-E3D2-4800-94F9-7EB15211DF76.jpeg
Looking to sell $375
Willing to consider trades or trades+cash.
Would love a Vortex UH-1 AMG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yep, externally they are identical. I can tell by the serial number it is a Type 1. It will have less battery contacts and only one battery spring. Also, other internals are beefed up on Type 2's.

Easy answer as to why it's a type 1. The sn of a type 2 starts with a 4 or higher. I think 4 and 5 only as they haven't reached the 6 prefix yet. The only other way to check is to look at the battery terminal, the type 2 has contacts that resemble a ninja star, I think with 4 points.

thank you very much, pulled out the battery and it is in fact a type 1. Much appreciated.
Yep, externally they are identical. I can tell by the serial number it is a Type 1. It will have less battery contacts and only one battery spring. Also, other internals are beefed up on Type 2's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top