JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Where are you in Southern Oregon? Do you have a price for the P220? If you do have a price, please pm and let me know. If you like to trade multiple guns and riffles for it please pm me what calibers you are looking for. Thanks, Benny

And here I am thinking I would not trade this P228. I even added a Crimson Trace thinking why not... great package. I love SS guns and yours looks good to me and I am now a Sig fan. I am thinking Sig 40cal is better than Glock 40. Amazing how different these are (g22, g23. g30)
Anyway I like the looks of your Sig and can off my P228 with laser grips in trade. I can take really cool pics but what matters is what it looks like in person.

So if you have an interest .. let me know. Looks like location is an issue but I have worked out deals with honorable people before.

thanks Pete

If you want a value for my package.... Iam thinking 650 for the 228 and 250 for the CTG.... Not list price but purchse price

Wow PETES, that post is a big one! I truly appreciate the time and effort it took you to write all of that. :):)

I do like the SIG 228, but am not much into laser grips. I am more of an iron sight type of guy.

I am really looking for the trades I have listed.

I WILL keep the 228 in mind though.

Thank you so much.:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.