JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The Dark Earths are DA/SA. They also have a manual safety/decocker when compared to the regular versions of the FNP. This allows for "cocked and locked" carry.

I have seen all configurations, in all colors. You can order it with or without safety as well. Color alone does not make it one or the other.

+2 to what he said :) i was about to reply to the previous posters question but you beat me to it :)

:p I own one of these fine firearms myself. The exact same model to be precise. To the future buyer of this handgun..I can attest to the quality and reliability of these handguns. They are very underrated and I'm sure the future owner will have years of happiness with it.

I have seen all configurations, in all colors. You can order it with or without safety as well. Color alone does not make it one or the other.

I believe only the "USG" models come with the manual safety. Most of the time the "USG" models I have seen are in Flat Dark Earth, although they were also made in black. FN's website doesn't list a stainless "USG" model though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.