Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

sold

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Apr 10, 2010.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

sold

2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

btt

3. eldbillbo

:)

4. eldbillbo

5. eldbillbo

6. eldbillbo

I have been asked if this is a small or large pivot pin upper a couple times now

The one i have listed has a small pivot. the only M4 large pivot receivers made are the colt m4 A2s found on some goverment carbines and some sporter lw models

the only colt large pivot receviers were made for the competition 6700 hbars and they were only produced in limited numbers before colt went all small pivot pins

I happen to have a larger pin colt flat top receiver not barrel or bolt for it and will I be posting it for sale soon the last one i had i sold it for $450 and it sold the first day i posted it

fyi armalite also made a small run of large pin flat top uppers and so did daniel defence the armalites also command a premium as they are also extremly rare

7. eldbillbo

btt

8. eldbillbo

9. eldbillbo

btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.