JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
need to sell my shotgun to fix the car. :( purchased this at bi-mart a year ago, not an express or anything just a normal 870 i got for fun. added the 6 shell Scattergun Technologies saddle, pro-mag tri-rail forend with rail covers and an Armstech stock adapter with a 6-pos Tapco stock and a normarl AR grip. i also have the original synthetic stock wich comes with it but no longer have the original forend. 18" barrel with factory mag extension, fires 2 3/4" and 3" shells. holds 6+1 of 2 3/4" shells. parkerized finish. about 200ish rounds through it.

I would like $300 cash price. Only trades im willing to accept would be 1911 parts (extended slide release, extended thumb safety, g-10 or micarta grips, flat maingspring housing not arched or .45 ammo) + $200 cash. FTF transaction only will not ship. i live close to oregon city area and work in mcgloughlin. only able to check my messages in the evenings after 6 because this site is blocked at work. my email i can check at work if you want to try that, its [email protected] thanks for looking will try to respond as soon as possible, let me know if there are any other pics youd like to see or if i forgot anything
SOLD

View attachment 209738
View attachment 209739
View attachment 209740
View attachment 209741