JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Before posting/selling I would suggest you have a reputable place give you more of an idea of what you have.

The chain part of the necklace/bracelet is not solid gold, most likely 14 caret. 24 caret gold would not hold togeather, the nuggets look to be 24 caret, but no way is the chain.

Also, the gold is not in bullion forum and therefore would need to processed if someone wanted just the gold.

If you are representing that the bracelet is a total weight of 41.6 and that you selling 41.6 grams of solid gold, I would hate to see someone buy this and not know what they are actually getting.

If you are planning on buying this, have the seller meet you at a reputable shop and have them tell you what the amount of gold is.

It weighs 1.33 ozt. (41.6 grams) on my jewelry scale. It would be a shame to have it melted down, but if it was to be appraised in today's gold value, its estimated to be worth about $1500.

I was not trying to crap on your thread, however, I think you have a misrepresentation. I suspect the item weighs 41.6 grams total, if so, then you have overstated the true gold content. Please update your post when you have a chance to find out what the true caret weight is - it don't think you can blame someone for asking that.

btw, you have a jewelry scale?????

Per the Gold Gram Calculator as of today,

http://www.goldgrambars.com/calculator/

Gold Gram Calculator Result

Submitted on March 23, 2010.

Gold Grams: 41.6
Purity: 24k
Gold Price: $1104.20 / troy ounce

Answer:

Total gold value is $1,476.84.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.