JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I backed over my Super Mag with my '92 Ram 250 diesel, from buttpad to choke, and it still works great! Scratched the finish and put some knicks in the barrel, but otherwise is good. Super, super, super weapon.

I might consider a trade for my poke boat. I would need some cash difference. Pm if you're interested and I'll give you details.

105.jpg

May as well throw it out there, but I have my girlfriend's and my old Iphone 3Gs. Hers has a cracked screen but works great and mind works decently with no cracks in the screen.

May as well throw it out there, but I have my girlfriend's and my old Iphone 3Gs. Hers has a cracked screen but works great and mind works decently with no cracks in the screen.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on it.

I'm very content with my phone situation as is :)

I will never understand threads like this........ you've stranded half of your target audience and in turn got riddled by requests that don't interest you.

if you trade for cash you can buy other stuff with it - that's the neat thing about cash - it trades well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.