JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
this ruger semi-auto .22lr is a standard. i thought real mk-1 rugers wer started in late 1960's possibly early 1970's and since then, all i repeat all are wrongly termed mk-1.(i know they take same mags). may have to change plunger for loading to other side, but are same ruger orig. part #.

thanks,

this ruger semi-auto .22lr is a standard. i thought real mk-1 rugers wer started in late 1960's possibly early 1970's and since then, all i repeat all are wrongly termed mk-1.(i know they take same mags). may have to change plunger for loading to other side, but are same ruger orig. part #.

thanks,

Ruger introduced the Standard in 1949. It had fixed sights.

In about 1950 they introduced the Mark I Target which had a different front sight and adjustable rear sights. They introduced different variations of barrels etc. of those guns as time went on. They built the Standard and the Mark I until 1981.

In 1981 they introduced the Mark II Standard with fixed sights, and the Mark II target with adjustable sights.

Note that the original gun was just a "Standard," not a Mark I Standard. That was true until 1981. Only the target model was a Mark I. Note that even the brochure below calls them just "Mark I Target" and "Standard." There never was a "Mark I Standard.

Only when the Mark II and Mark III came out, they were all called that, just "Mark II Standard" or "Mark II Target."

One of my favorite guns is a 1976 Standard, stamped "Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty." It is deadly accurate.

ms6bblax.jpg

ms6bblab.jpg

Mods, please don't bust me for "bumping" this ad. This is just a very good buy if this gun is in good shape. If it was in Oregon it would already be mine. :s0155:

009, you need some pics please. If it's nice enough (and it's too far to travel to see it) I still might buy it if you'd ship to an FFL here at my expense.

If someone doesn't grab this, we're all sound asleep.

Pics please? We don't even know the barrel type or length.

sorry, i have no way to post pic.'s however, the barrel is 4.75 (tapered) the short one offered by ruger at the time, the gun is a shooter and i would rate it at a conservative 90% i dont think there would be any dissapointments on this. it has been well cared for through the years. i would prefer ftf sale, i will be at centralia. and if truly interested call me i can possibly travel to meet you. i am reasonable and will work with interested person. 360-970-3385.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.