JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have probably 100 or so, and the previous owner claimed the same... it does look like that is an accurate number (she's really clean).

I went shooting today, and decided I'd put 5 rounds at 100 yards through each rifle. Now you must understand I have a tremor (if you want evidence, I'll share), which means a normal person that half knows how to shoot should be able to keep a group less than half this size (I say half because it's been proven with friends and such).

If you want, shoot me an email, show up with ammo and we can punch a few holes in paper.

30-06
4397069026_65ec0b651a_m.jpg
AR
4396302553_f18ff364d8_m.jpg

Was thinking about making a day out to the hills this coming weekend to punch a few holes in paper (I got a paper cut, gotta exact my revenge).

If you're interested in either of these, bring some ammo and put up a 5 round group. However I'm taking pictures of the targets, gotta show people I'm not lying about my tremor.

recently ordered a press mounted bullet puller, should have those not quite right .223 rounds down to components.

4257644383_e726db54de.jpg

4258403188_c7e873f318.jpg

Remington 700 adl in 06

Leupold rifleman 3-9x 40mm, with some anti reflection thing (forgot the name) on it (see picture). and if I remember correctly either weaver or Leupold mounts.
blackhawk cheek rest
5.11 vtac long range sling with cuff
Harris bipod

5 3/4 boxes of seller and bellot 180gr FMJ
1 1/2 box of federal power-shock 220 grain

box of nosler ballistic tip 180 gr. bullets (50ct)
box of sierra matchking 168gr (100ct)
box of sierra matchking 180gr (100ct)
box of speer round sp 150gr (100ct)
pound of H414
300 winchester primers
lee die set
big bag (that plastic bag, the sm is the iron sights) full of brass

Although there is a bunch of brass with both of these, it's from other rifles. I have maybe 100 through each, although I did get them in used condition.

$900 for the Remington

Things I think are cool:
A guide gun (not stainless), or other short lever guns (45 LC or rifle caliber).
Springfield scout rifles are neat
cheap pump or lever .22's
Things that go bang, just done with bolt action and AR's.

If you want just a part of this, or "everything but this" let me know... I'm not against selling somethings that are not necessary for the sale of each rifle, or against keeping some things. We might be able to work something out. Or start a list of "this person wants that" to discuss with the buyer.

If you want better pictures (maybe in focus this time), let me know.

Located in Bellingham.

Will accept $600 for rifle, reloading stuff, and ammo. (no sling, scope, etc...)

Hey, I'm live in Ferndale but work in Bellingham. I've been looking at getting a Remington 700 in a .308 but i'm open to other calibers. I'd be interested in looking at your rifle if you still have it. I'm available most days after 4:30. Email me at [email protected] if you're still interested in selling it. Otherwise I'm planning a trip down to Kesselrings soon. Thanks

Kris

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.