Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

sold!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by uncoolperson, Feb 27, 2010.

1. uncoolperson

uncoolperson bellingham Member

thanks northwestfirearms

2. Wrangler

Wrangler SW WA Lewis County Member

Whats the round count on the AR and I'm intersted in the AR and toys that match with ammo

3. uncoolperson

I have probably 100 or so, and the previous owner claimed the same... it does look like that is an accurate number (she's really clean).

I went shooting today, and decided I'd put 5 rounds at 100 yards through each rifle. Now you must understand I have a tremor (if you want evidence, I'll share), which means a normal person that half knows how to shoot should be able to keep a group less than half this size (I say half because it's been proven with friends and such).

If you want, shoot me an email, show up with ammo and we can punch a few holes in paper.

30-06
    4397069026_65ec0b651a_m.jpg
    AR
    4396302553_f18ff364d8_m.jpg

4. uncoolperson

Was thinking about making a day out to the hills this coming weekend to punch a few holes in paper (I got a paper cut, gotta exact my revenge).

If you're interested in either of these, bring some ammo and put up a 5 round group. However I'm taking pictures of the targets, gotta show people I'm not lying about my tremor.

recently ordered a press mounted bullet puller, should have those not quite right .223 rounds down to components.

5. Bhowe

Bhowe Seattle Member

Killflash is the thing on the end of the scope.

6. uncoolperson

-5 more rounds of ammo for the 30-06, showing it. Still available.

7. uncoolperson

bump, got nothing clever to add.

want, no need more lever guns... or equally fun things.

8. uncoolperson

bump.

Really want a lever gun in 45 lc or 45/70, or something equally nifty.

9. KrisSmithRocks

KrisSmithRocks Ferndale New Member

Hey, I'm live in Ferndale but work in Bellingham. I've been looking at getting a Remington 700 in a .308 but i'm open to other calibers. I'd be interested in looking at your rifle if you still have it. I'm available most days after 4:30. Email me at KrisSmithRocks@yahoo.com if you're still interested in selling it. Otherwise I'm planning a trip down to Kesselrings soon. Thanks

Kris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.