JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Marlin 444, with safety and 24" barrel. This also has a Williams 5D peep sight and a recoil pad. There is a small amount of pitting on the left lower part of the receiver but is other wise in very good condition. The stock is checkered with really nice wood. Included is 36 rounds of 300gr jsp handloads and 73 empty cases as well as a set of Hornady Custom Grade dies and a Lee factory crimp die. I am asking $400. Although an AR lower would reduce the price. Thank you for looking.

444 now.jpg

444-new2.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a Marlin 444, with safety. This also has a Williams 5D peep sight and a recoil pad. There is a small amount of pitting on the left lower part of the receiver but is other wise in very good condition. The stock is checkered with really nice wood. Included is 36 rounds of 300gr jsp handloads and 73 empty cases as well as a set of Hornady Custom Grade dies and a Lee factory crimp die. I am asking $500. Although an AR lower would reduce the price. Thank you for looking. I hope to have pictures soon.

Are you open to other trades? Are you looking for a complete lower or ??

I am looking for a stripped lower, I figure about $150 off the price. Other than the pitting on the receiver this gun is in very good condition and shoots really well. The 444 has a lot of down range energy. The ammo included is loaded to 2000 fps with Sierra 300g JSP, a very tough bullet. I also have a partial box of Hornady 265g bullets. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.