JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
FWIW, that appears to be a Stevens mdl 87. Good solid all steel 22,
made from the late 30's clear into the 80's.

forgot to mention there is a crack in the stock but does not appear to be all the way through

i'm trying to get some time just having a hard time finding time to take this and the mosins out so i can post some paper shots but right now i just can't find the time

i'll give anyone who buys this or a one of my mosins a 3 day inspection period and will offer a refund if they are not happy with provided they don't shoot anyone with em.

if you have tri county membership i may be able to meet after work there allow you to test shoot even the johnson creek one to try the .22

remember i like to trade :s0155:

FWIW, that appears to be a Stevens mdl 87. Good solid all steel 22,
made from the late 30's clear into the 80's.

The 87s are tube fed, as are the savage 6a.... This one I've never seen but looks like the Mag version of those. If I'm over the mountains in the next few weeks I'd be interested

The 87s are tube fed, as are the savage 6a.... This one I've never seen but looks like the Mag version of those. If I'm over the mountains in the next few weeks I'd be interested

Dang. You are correct. 87's are tube fed. My 85A is the magazine fed one. Still good solid rifles. Just picked up a 84C. Magazine, bolt action. Must be
a newer one, it's grooved for scope. My older 85 and 87 are not.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.