JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recieved two GSG sliding stocks for Christmas. I thought the extra one would fit on my MP5 clone. But, it will not so it needs to go. This is not a cheap airsoft version but a stock made for the GSG. I can tell you that it fits very tight and does not wobble. $55 and buyer pays shipping unless we can meet in SW WA or Portland. Sorry, no trades as I am funding other projects. Thanks

Last Edited:
Sorry, I do not know. The end cap that attaches to the gun is plastic. The rails and but plate are metal. The stock has 3 positions.

Upon closer inspection I am not sure. When tapping on it and the weight of the end plate make believe it is metal. But, given it's shape I would be hard pressed to say it is. My folks said they paid $79 + shipping for it. I hope this helps.

I recieved two GSG sliding stocks for Christmas. I thought the extra one would fit on my MP5 clone. But, it will not so it needs to go. This is not a cheap airsoft version but a stock made for the GSG. I can tell you that it fits very tight and does not wobble. $60 and buyer pays shipping unless we can meet in SW WA or Portland. Sorry, no trades as I am funding other projects. Thanks

looking at the photo it appears to be a GSG brand stock which has pot metal arms and plastic end cap

the classic army (air soft ) has a pot metal end cap but the gsg brand fits better

You should thank God that your extra gsg stock did not fit a Mp5 clone, i sure hope you are not planning to use a gsg stock on a real 9mm mp5 clone
because if you do serious injury or death may occur

Real Mp5 stocks are made of real steel with reinforced mounting holes and thick steel where the return spring contacts it, and a rubber bolt buffer at some point that return spring rod would bust through that plastic and put your eye out kid.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top