JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
so , when the shtf what ya gonna do ?

well now he only has 9 to sort through rather than 10 it would save his some time. on deciding which one to carry.

and you know the old rule the only reason a ak owner sells a ak is to buy another ak .:nuts:

Its kind of like that weird ar addition to lower receivers you know, buying a $99 lower every time you see one even though you'll never afford the other $600 to finish it and end up with for or five lowers sitting it the safe and only one complete rifle. Oh i know you'll build it some day or oh its for my future kids (that one is a real sack of bull cause you know that one is just another excuse to get one when the time comes) :nuts:

well now he only has 9 to sort through rather than 10 it would save his some time. on deciding which one to carry.

and you know the old rule the only reason a ak owner sells a ak is to buy another ak .:nuts:

Its kind of like that weird ar addition to lower receivers you know, buying a $99 lower every time you see one even though you'll never afford the other $600 to finish it and end up with for or five lowers sitting it the safe and only one complete rifle. Oh i know you'll build it some day or oh its for my future kids (that one is a real sack of bull cause you know that one is just another excuse to get one when the time comes) :nuts:

Just 4 or 5 lowers. you're way behind the curve.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.