1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by ajgunner, Jan 15, 2010.

1. ajgunner

ajgunner Molalla, OR Active Member

Since I am not a photographer, please forgive my camera skills. If you need more details shoot me a note with your e-mail address and what specifically you want to see and I will do my best to get you some better pics.
    1) Gone
    2) Gone

3) Saved the best for last. This is a pair (sold only as a pair) of Berreta Stampede's. These are colt copies in 45LC. They are high polished nickle with 51/2" barrels. These have both been to visit the gunsmith (Allen in Eugene) for complete professional cowboy action jobs. These have the original paperwork, unmatched boxes and are NOT consecutive numbered. They look and feel much better in person than the photos show. They have not been shot much. I am not sure how to rate them but I would guess upper 90's%. If you are thinking about jumping into the cowboy game, you could get started pretty reasonable with these and look really good doing it. If you could find these new and then wait and pay to have the work done, you would be right at about the same price I am looking for. Do your homework then come back for another look and hope these are still available. $950 FTF Will take $875 FTF only.

Berretas2.jpg Berretas1.jpg

Berretas3.jpg Berretas4.jpg

These are listed on another local site, so first come first served via the time stamp on a post or via PM. Let me know if you have questions. I do get up and down I-5 and I-84 so could arrange delivery but any transfer into Washington will require me to drop it off at your desired FFL. I have no interest in shipping but could do so for an additional $50. (NO shipping to CA)

Sorry but not interested in ANY trades.
  2. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

3. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

4. Randerson

Randerson Aloha New Member