Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sold

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Jan 7, 2010.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

sold

2. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

I will take it IF discreet paypal is an option

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

I can't , paypal is anti gun they proved it by freezing my account for selling a "colt ar15 upper on arfcom" which they stated is against paypal policy

4. SlickJoeSD

SlickJoeSD Astoria, OR Member

5. eldbillbo

:)

6. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

There is no issue w/ Paypal if you only list the item as "Parts". They do suck, but it is safer that cashiers & personal checks.

7. eldbillbo

problem is some gonad on ar15.com posted "COLT AR15 UPPER FROM ARFCOM" in subject line they specifically said that is the reason my account was froze. I have no desire to reopen a account with them.

8. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Thanks for the link. I just signed up. Next best thing to Paypal and dedicated to gun sales.

9. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

+1....:thumbup:
    Using them for any reason is tossing money to the people that want to take our rights away...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.