JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you're asking if it will fit you, I need to know more, you're welcome to send me a PM and I'll see if it will fit. If you're close to me you could always come see it.

Shark diving chainmail is made of titanium and is made of extremely tiny links, it's also usually machine made.

This is hand made and is steel, so it's not for taking in the water. I suppose you could use it for some sort of combat, it would still hurt really bad though to get hit by something. Sort of like being shot while wearing a vest, you won't die, but you'll be hurting real bad.

just curious....other than a rather unusual fashion statement what was the intended purpose of this item? I don't think it would fit me otherwise I'd want to look more closely at it.

i have a buddy in washington that makes hand made chainmail and is attempting to start a business making suits of armor. most of it is used in the re enactment recreation. depending on quality, it can be purely ornimental, or for real full contact battle.

I wore it to the Renaissance Fair for a few years, I had a sword that went along with it. I don't go the the fair anymore so it just sits around taking up space.

41mag: If you feel like it you can send me some measurements, I'll see if it'll come close to fitting you. It has quite a bit of "stretch", it isn't nearly as rigid as you might think.

I'm 6'4" and 46" at the chest. I also do medieval reenactment combat in full armor as a hobby, so yeah, I have a use for this if it'll fit someone my size.

John

PS, the padded shirt is a "gambeson" and the hood is a "coif".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top