JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a cool little gun, in great condition. Comes with original box, flush mag, and extended mag.

I also have a very good IWB Black Mamba holster for additional $50 if you want it.

Trade for:

Sig Sauer P220, P230 or 232, P,226, P938

Walther PPS, P99c, PPQ M1 or M2

CZ75's full or compact maybe 82s

PREFIX SCREWED UP, WA Sale or Trade only

e12e4234-6a8e-4ec9-a06b-7a32ef52f248_zps1cc3b9c3.jpg 96812a29-3c46-4a60-bfc5-1530edf025fc_zps13b41115.jpg e83fc9eb-ca34-432c-89b9-3bc237ef7595_zps4b7ed0e0.jpg

Last Edited:
I own both, fit and finish are comparable, the only advantage Interarms has is cast small parts instead of S&W's MIM parts. There are other differences but mostly just baloney I think. No one has made a really high quality PPK for 50 years, because no one would pay for what they would cost if made right.

A big plus for S&W is the absence of any cigar thing on the side.:)

I own both, fit and finish are comparable, the only advantage Interarms has is cast small parts instead of S&W's MIM parts. There are other differences but mostly just baloney I think. No one has made a really high quality PPK for 50 years, because no one would pay for what they would cost if made right.

The tang on the S&W is too large for my tastes...but my main issue with the S&W is they ugly it up with a bunch of laser etching. The Interarms models has good old fashioned pencil line engraving.

The cigar is a deal breaker which is why I am selling it! :cool:

By the way it is SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.