Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by shadowjason, Sep 2, 2014.

1. shadowjason

shadowjason Gresham Member

Haven't had this very long, it is LNIB. When I got it I was after the 4 inch model which I have now purchased so I do not need two 686's. It is in pristine condition with a 2.5 Barrel. The production year is 2009. $625 357.jpg

357.jpg

svrider04, rsmccsman and 156256Hunter like this.
  2. shadowjason

New price 575$ FIRM

3. galleyjoe

galleyjoe portland/ aloha/185th Active Member

both are nice.

4. svrider04

svrider04 Oregon City, Oregon New Member

Hello. I would like to see more pics if you have them. Also, any idea how many rounds have been fired? Thanks!

5. shadowjason

Let me take some pictures, I am not sure on the round count but from what I can tell very few. There is nothing to indicate to me the pistol has been shot much at all. I personally have not shot it. Condition on the outside is as NIB. BRB with more pics.

6. svrider04

Okay, sounds good. Thanks for taking time to get more pics!

7. shadowjason

Sorry bout the sunburst the finish is shiny and I need to use the flash. There is not one scratch I can find on the gun. The rifling does not look worn at all to me "I am not an expert". I just bought this one on here a few weeks ago for 600, in the meantime I got another one with a longer barrel also off here so I am asking 575, hence why I am firm on that price :)

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

8. svrider04

Pics turned out great, thanks! I'm still trying to make my decision, I'll get back to you asap.

shadowjason likes this.