JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A Collectible Classic! Here we have a really clean 1982 Honda ATC-110 Trike. This unit has been taken care of and runs perfectly. Smooth and Quiet-running 110 CC 4-Stroke machine with Automatic Clutch. 4 Gears and a Hi-Lo Transmission giving you 8 forward speeds. Quality Rear Cargo Rack and integral tow hitch. All three tires hold air and have great tread. Starts on the first or second pull and doesn't Leak or drip anything. No Title but buyer will be given a Bill Of Sale and Owner's Manual. No joy rides w/o cash in-hand. $550.00. Might consider trade for a really clean un-molested Mini-14. Ron (503) Seven O Seven–561O.

P1080520.JPG

P1080518.JPG

P1080513.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A Collectible Classic! Here we have a really clean 1982 Honda ATC-110 Trike. This unit has been taken care of and runs perfectly. Smooth and Quiet-running 110 CC 4-Stroke machine with Automatic Clutch. 4 Gears and a Hi-Lo Transmission giving you 8 forward speeds. Quality Rear Cargo Rack and integral tow hitch. All three tires hold air and have great tread. Starts on the first or second pull and doesn't Leak or drip anything. No Title but buyer will be given a Bill Of Sale and Owner's Manual. No joy rides w/o cash in-hand. $550.00. Might consider trade for a really clean un-molested Mini-14. Ron (503) Seven O Seven–561O.
OMG!!!.....those pics bring back so many memories!!.....My dad bought one of the original ATC 90's in about 1974 and I literally rode the rubber balloon tires off that thing. Of course when I crashed it into the bottom of an Eastern Oregon canyon on our ranch it didn't help it at all.....:(........GLWS and that is a really clean ATC!!!........

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top