JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New 2014 Ruger SR22 handgun non threaded barrel. I have shot 8 rounds at the gun store when I purchased it that's it. It will come with the box and adjustable grip slides just as you are buying it new. You will also get a holster with a spare clip holder for it. I love the gun just need a little extra money at the moment. Includes 2 factory clips the grip extensions etc.... It's a hard handgun to find in stock. It took me almost 3 months to get. These would sell out so fast. It's the non threaded barrel version which I never planned on having a suppressor and most of us will never own a suppressor. Everything comes as if you are buying it at a gun shop plus the Velcro holster with magazine slot. Holster is a universal left or right hand use. I've wanted one if these for over a year. Actually if you buy it and are not happy with it I would love to buy it back in a month or 2. I just started a new job so bills come first. 290.00 firm cash only no trades. I paid almost 400 after all said and done. This is a blast to shoot my buddy has one that I used about a year ago. Fell in love with it. Just a great time and the ammo is nit gonna kill your pocket book. I hate to sell but have to at the moment. Please call between 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. To schedule a time and place. Must have proper Id so I can report the sale. 290.00 firm please. Worth every penny and then some. Two five three,three nine four, six zero eight four. 253 39 46084 jerry/Monica.

I live in Bonney lake/Puyallup area. Can meet at a moments notice. Bullseye gun shop is off river road I'm minutes away only. :s0010: You can shoot this gun all day for pennies on the dollar compared to higher caliber hand guns.

RUGER SR22 handgun

Caliber .22lr (long rifle ammo)

Last Edited: