JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been impulse buying and stocking up on way too much 9mm these past few months after moving back from Chicago (making up for 2 years worth). I've got 2000 rounds of factory new 9mm from Freedom Munitions and would love to trade for another caliber, or, preferably cash.

I've only actually opened one case to see how it was packaged and what the ammo looks like itself. The other three boxes are unopened (containing 500rds each), however, I will be removing UPS sticker on one of the boxes, and invoice from the other.

Will part with a minimum of 500 rounds each purchase.
500rds - $125
1000rds - $250

Interested in trades as well but must be brass cased, looking for:
.223 - $0.35/round
.45ACP - $0.40/round

Located in the Bellevue area and would preferably like to meet on the Eastside. Thanks for your interest!
IMAG0121.jpg IMAG0122.jpg IMAG0123.jpg IMAG0124.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.