JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
007.JPG 006.JPG 005.JPG This is a early Yugo made sks before they started putting on the grenade launchers.. Pre 1966. It has a black blade bayonet. Barrel is threaded into receiver, machined trigger assembly vs pinned. All matching numbers including the stock. Has the cleaning rod ,and cleaning kit in the butt stock. I took it all apart, cleaned and oiled it.
The stock is gorgeous, made of some sort of hardwood not the soft stuff you see on the Chinese. Maybe walnut. One of the nicest stocks ive seen on an sks.
Comes with all in pictures except the gun stand/ Bipod. Ammo pouch, 10 rd mag, a box of ammo, on nickel plated stripper clips. More ammo available also. I have some .223 as well as 7.62x39.
I am 20 mins from Salem and 20 mins from Portland at the Aurora Donald exit off I-5 and only 3 mins from freeway. I can meet you right off I-5 if you want to come look at it.
If you have any Questions my cell is 503-781-1807
Kreg
I also have some other adds up also,if you want to take a look
399.00 OBO