WTS/WTT WA SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I'm selling a GSG-522SD with 3 magazines. Not a lot of wear or tear. Was Asking $325 OBO NOW ASKING $300 OBO. Green laser not included but if you would like make an offer. Looking to trade for a sub compact pistol 9mm or .380 Thanks

Last edited:
OP
Red0317
Reactions
Can you shot me some pics of it. I'm very interested. Thank you. Where would you be willing to meet at I live in Covington. Wa

OP
Red0317
Reactions
I'll try to call you in a little bit I'm workin. What day were you lookin at doin this. Hopefully Saturday sometime. Would centraila work better to meet that more in the middle let me know thanks

OP
Red0317
Reactions
Sorry didn't get a chance to call yesterday got home really late. I'll call u today. Saturday sounds good

OP
Red0317
Reactions
I will see you tomorrow in Centrelia at Denny's . Your s&w mp 9c with 2 mags and tactical light for my GSG-522 with 3 mags. NO laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom