JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell or possibly trade our practically new Kimber Solo, only had three magazines through it. Purchased for my wife but she doesn't care for it; looking to get $650 OBO or possibly a trade for compact/sub-compact 9mm. Firearm comes with everything it had when purchased new plus an additional factory magazine (not yet recieved). I would like to mention that we did have to send the gun back to Kimber immediately after bringing it home for a broken ejector. Kimber fixed it under warranty, all rounds through the gun occurred after receiving it back from Kimber, gun works great.

Please email with any questions or possible trades.

Thank you

IMG_3248.JPG

IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3245.JPG

Last Edited:
Do you live in OR, WA, CA, ID, NJ, NM, NE, IA, FL, NY, RI, MS, HI, or somewhere else, LIKE NORTH DAKOTA?

And depending upon WHERE within one of the 50 states (per Obama), are you located?

Driving time is important to us NWF folks.

Thanks.:):):D:D:D

Do you live in OR, WA, CA, ID, NJ, NM, NE, IA, FL, NY, RI, MS, HI, or somewhere else, LIKE NORTH DAKOTA?

And depending upon WHERE within one of the 50 states (per Obama), are you located?

Driving time is important to us NWF folks.

Thanks.:):):D:D:D

The tag says I'm in Oregon. . . . . NW to be specific

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.