JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun is in great condition, Maybe 500-600 rounds through it. The Trail Boss is a three inch barrel, unfluted cylinder model 629, it also comes with a lanyard loop to replace the grip screw. Were having a kid and need a little extra cash but I really like this gun, it carries great.

Package includes

Original box and stuff
Galco high ride holster
Galco field holster
Custom made chest rig(very nice quality, made by a local saddle maker) Also rotates to a decent should rig
Four speed loaders, two belt clips and a dual belt pouch.
Eight rounds of Buffalo Bore 300gr. flat points(never actually used and of these in this gun) and six Blazer .44spec Gold Dots
153 pieces of primed .44 mag brass
500 200gr. round nose flat point cast bullets

Asking $950 or best offer for everything, would rather not split it up right now but wouldn't mind keeping the chest rig and would take $850 without it. (I would do $800 for the gun, the black holster and 2 speed loaders.

I also have 200 rounds of mild hand loads that could be included "for component use only". Half 200gr. cast with 4.5gr of Clay and half 200gr. cast with 7.0gr of Win 231.

I also have some additional primers available to the buyer at a decent price.

Only trades would be for a reasonably priced .357 blackhawk , Marlin 1894 in .357, .357 Double action revolver or guns chambered in 9x18 Makarov or 9x18 ammo. Mediumish 9mm auto. With cash on your end. I need about $450-$500 cash, just so you know where I'm at.

Please be 21 or over and have a clue and Washington ID.

Pretty flexible on meet location

Last Edited:
$900 for everything? Would also trade for lever action or pump action projects or an entry level 1911. Pretty open to trade offers up to $450 or so in value.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.