JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice low mileage smith and wesson 329 PD Airlight. It's a specialty lightweight smith and wesson .44 magnum with scandium frame and titanium cylinder designed to be with you all the time when dangerous game are around. Its a perfect sidearm during hunting season. There weren't many of these made and they are hard to find. I took it in on a recent trade. I've run a few cylinders of light magnums through it and, with the X frame grips that are on it, its kick is not too bad. Not for the faint of heart with full power loads. It functions perfectly but I really don't need it and am on an all steel semi-auto kick.

Located in Lake Oswego.

Cash price $800.

Trades of interest:

High quality 1911s (like Les Baer or Dan Wesson with cash or another piece) full size or commander.

CZs with ambi safeties, particularly shadows, or 75 SAs or stainless.

PM Chris.

Last Edited:
I like mine, but I agree, they are a handful.

That said, I think this is not the backpacker model - the backpacker models I have seen have a 2.5" barrel and grizzly bear engraved on the sideplate. The handgun pictured above has neither.

Personally, I would strongly prefer the 4" barrel, and I paid almost $1100 for mine, so $800 is a pretty good price IMO, especially with the X-frame grips (mine are the standard Hogue grips).

AWESOME GUN. Bought mine about a year ago. Mine has red ramp front sight and white outline rear sight. It's a handful with 300 gr lead bullets thou. Good enough for an elk.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.