JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brand new un fired Lilja precision 6.5 Grendal AR15 barrel for sale 20" threaded (cap included). Rifle length gas system
I have a couple rifles I built with this same barrel. They are tack drivers.
$500.00 shipped.
Sold

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
when was this barrel made? Was it part of a GB?
No it was made this month. It was not part of the original group buy.
It is a true Grendal Saami spec chamber compound throat and all.
I have one that was an over run of the original GB (purchased January) that I built into a rifle that I am keeping ( I handload and it is a tack driver) one other I put on a rifle I may sell (purchased last month) and this left over barrel. I do not need three 6.5 grendels so it must go. Thanks for asking. I should have been clear in my first post.

No it was made this month. It was not part of the original group buy.
It is a true Grendal Saami spec chamber compound throat and all.
I have one that was an over run of the original GB (purchased January) that I built into a rifle that I am keeping ( I handload and it is a tack driver) one other I put on a rifle I may sell (purchased last month) and this left over barrel. I do not need three 6.5 grendels so it must go. Thanks for asking. I should have been clear in my first post.

No worries, Not normal questions for people not "In the know" about all the Grendel drama lately ask.

This is the exact barrel I want. I will kick it around. (I have real estate stuff going on again right now), Don't know if I can swing it ATM.

I hear ya. Good luck with the venture. And thanks for the interest.
Just to help you along I'll just leave these here.
image.jpg image.jpg
First sight in target and completed rifle with one of these barrels.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top