Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR SOLD

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by CitadelGrad08, Jun 26, 2014.

1. CitadelGrad08

CitadelGrad08 Portland Member

I am looking to sell my piston driven Bushmaster Upper. It is a COMPLETE upper with rails and backup iron sights.

I used this on my primary rifle for a bit and it has seen lots of use in a variety of environments, but it has been cleaned thorough after each use. It has been painted with Krylon paint over the years so it may look a bit ratty. I do not want to take the paint off, so I am selling it AS IS. The upper functioned very well for me over the past 5 years. It has been sitting in my closet for a while, I just want it to go to a good home.

$350 OBO

Please contact me if you are interested.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

2. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

could you take a wild guess how many rounds have been through it. Looks like a great deal!

3. CitadelGrad08

I'd say no more than 5000. Most of those were between 2008 -2009. I have not used it for a few years.

4. CitadelGrad08

To sweeten the deal I will throw in a MAGPUL BAD lever, a vertical foregrip (not sure who made it, USA manufactured though) and a AR15 handguard that came from my COLT.

$400

5. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

Convo Started.

6. CitadelGrad08

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.