JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
upgraded my scope on my hunting rifle, so this optic has to go. In great shape, looks brand new still. comes with the box and all the original goodies. 30mm main tube. comes with the CDS dials, so once you get a load dialed in, you can send them into leupold to get custom dials made for your rifle/ammo combination for free.

Leupold part number 111977

$700

upgraded my scope on my hunting rifle, so this optic has to go. In great shape, looks brand new still. comes with the box and all the original goodies. 30mm main tube. comes with the CDS dials, so once you get a load dialed in, you can send them into leupold to get custom dials made for your rifle/ammo combination for free.

Leupold part number 111977

$700
I have 600.00 plus shipping I can offer you for your scope. . . .are there rings? That would help. . .:)

How about a phone or email address? I'm, new to NW Firearms but have a long and 100% with calguns and several other forums. If you have rings I can make a better offer. Thanks;, best regards, George

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top