JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
0226121524a.jpg 0601141330.jpg

Selling a Long Range Tip Up Target. When you hit it, it leans back indicating the hit. This is best suited for high power rifles. The target is made from 1/2" AR400 steel and will not perforate when shot. High quality target. If .interested please call / text Brian 541-501-1578. FTF Eugene area. Thanks 0226121523a.jpg

0226121523a.jpg

0601141330.jpg

0226121524a.jpg

Last Edited:
Not at all, ricochet is always a possibility when shooting steel but most often the bullet disperses upon impact and it isnt an issue. I have other steel targets that i shoot with small arms regularly with no issues. What I meant by "it is best suited for large rifles" is that it wont tip back unless you shoot it with something pretty powerful.

The target area is roughly 12x16, the whole thing is about 32" tall and total weight probably 100# or so. The target removes from the frame for easier transport.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top