JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition Smith and Wesson M&P .40c. Bought it local Brand new from Gun Broker a couple years back. It has EXACTLY 301 rounds down the pipe, as I am the only owner (I am including the test fire cartridge in my math. It has spent most of its life in its case though. I originally bought it for my Concealed Carry but settled on another and now this neither fits my service pistol needs nor my concealed carry needs.

Only one flaw, the small white dot on the rear side of the aft sight popped out, You can toss some High vis paint in there or nail polish? Does not affect mechanical shooting performance of the firearm which otherwise is "As Good As New".

For the right deal I will throw in 150 rounds of .40 FMJ rounds and a box of Golden Sabre defense rounds (thats an $80 value), and a belt worn canvas holster.

My Asking Price is $$475 for all. And yes, I expect prospective buyers to offer less so don't feel bad to negotiate. I will not however take less than $350 because that is what I have received as trade value offer from local gun store.

Trades: (Please send no offers where you want more than $400 cash on my end)
--Full size service Pistol (semi auto).
--Lever Action Rifle with shorter Barrel (Brush Gun) Like .45/70.
--Ruger 10/22 with Heavy barrel

Response here is fine or feel free to text me at 503-560-1926
Thanks,

-Don

CAM01920.jpg CAM01921.jpg CAM01922.jpg CAM01923.jpg CAM01924.jpg CAM01925.jpg CAM01927.jpg

CAM01920.jpg

CAM01921.jpg

CAM01922.jpg

CAM01923.jpg

CAM01924.jpg

CAM01925.jpg

CAM01927.jpg