JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello All,

I'm listing this again. Im opening this up to Oregon sales also. Having just had a baby my time is on very short supply. If you have an ffl in Portland (Not Gresham not Hillsboro not Troutdale....just Portland) Im willing to entertain the sale of this wonderful firearm to you. Oregon buyers wont have the option for trades cause again I just dont have the time to run back and forth to multiple ffl's.

Up for sale is my Dan Wesson V-bob in Duty Finish Black. Gun is in brand new condition. I have two boxes of ammo through it in total (100 rounds) and the gun has been fully disassembled and cleaned after every outing.

The gun has no scratches and no wear marks. It has never been holstered and always kept in a case.

Found the original case, it will be included along with the two magazines, barrel wrench, factory fired casing, lock and manual.

I am asking $1650 FIRM. Don't try counter offering I will not entertain it. I will accept trades + cash equaling a total of $1650.

Only things I'm looking for in trade are

Super Blackhawk Hunter in 44Mag
Super Redhawk in 44mag

~Nathan

EDIT: Found the Original box and paperwork. Barrel wrench, factory fired casing and lock all included in sale/trade.

20140503_173314.jpg

20140503_173327.jpg

20140503_173403.jpg

20140503_173431.jpg

Last Edited:
My brother in law has this same model Dan Wesson, a top notch gun for those looking for a quality sidearm. Something that you buy and hold on too. GLWS!

If anyone has priced these lately then you'll know this is a steal. I'm not in the market (already have one) and not affiliated with the seller in any manner :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.