1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR *sold*

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by mkwerx, Apr 25, 2014.

1. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

**Wife said drop one real final price drop, if it doesn't sell at $350 we'll keep it**

My wife decided she wants to sell or trade her Nano 9mm, so I'm posting this for her. It's the OD frame model, and comes with a suede backed Looper Law Enforcement "Ava" hybrid (it has a "Flashbang Holsters" roll mark, but it's not the bra holster, but a leather/kydex hybrid like Cross Breed) holster. Link to holster --> http://www.looperlawenforcement.com/the-ava.html to see what it looks like.

The holster itself is like-new - she doesn't have her CHL yet so she's only carried around the house to try the holster out.

**update - found a third mag for the gun I forgot about**
    The gun comes with (3) magazines - (2) 6 round flush fit and (1) 8 round extended mag

**update - wife expanded the guns she's considering**
    The only guns she's considering a trade for are any Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm - compact, full size, or shield versions, or a Glock 26 9mm.

No other trades considered at this time, thank you

Cash price is $350.00 for all of the above.

Face to face transactions only. Bill of sale required if you don't have a CHL or LEO credentials.

Call or text 503 858 0547 ask for Mark, as I'm not giving my wifes phone number out on the 'net.
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
    SPQRR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.