JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a beautiful 1100 which functions perfectly. The gun is 91% I would say. The bluing has warn off a little on the edges of the trigger guard and next to the port where you load the shells (I believe its because you have to depress the silver button in order to load a shell into the magazine, It's pictured below). The wood stock is in fantastic shape. There is scroll work on the receiver and the bolt. I'm unsure of the year of the gun though the barrel stamps are ELJ. According to the remington serial number catalog this would be E (manufacture month) October, L (manufacture year) 1964, J (Assembly year) 1989. That really doesn't make a lot of sense to me that it would have been manufactured in '64 but built in '89. Anyhow, looks great and fires great. Guns with the same checkering, design, and condition are going from $700 to over a thousand dollars.
20140403_131008.jpg 20140403_131258.jpg 20140403_131019.jpg

text or call 503 421 0298. I can send more photos as well.
$695

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.