JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Sold Sold
Our 2003 Jayco Kiwi travel trailer (M-21C) is ready for a new family. We have really enjoyed this trailer, but it needs to go now. We are moving to the East coast and wont be taking it with us.

Its a bit dirty on the outside since I haven't had a chance to wash it yet, but it is in good shape otherwise.

This is a hybrid style trailer, which means it has tip-out tents on each end. Each tent has a Queen size bed. This trailer, when open, can sleep eight people! It has the bunk-bed option instead of the little dinette towards the back. The couch area makes into a full size bed also.

All appliances work. It has a fridge that operates on propane or AC power, a microwave, CD Radio system, 6 gal water heater, 13,500 btu Air conditioner, and is fully contained:
25 gal fresh water tank, which has been sanitized every year
15 gal black water tank
20 gal grey water tank
15" LCD TV with DVD player
Outside Shower
3 burner gas stove
Gas Grill that attaches to the outside of the trailer and connects to the trailer propane supply
Fiberglass exterior
16' awning
We added 4 stabilizer jacks, 1 to each corner

The battery was replaced with a larger deep cycle 18 months ago. The trailer stays plugged in when its home, so the battery is always fully maintained.

It also comes with a weight distributing hitch.

The trailer comes with 2 propane tanks.
The tires are in great shape
The brakes were checked last year and are in great shape
The roof is a rubber membrane, and has been conditioned each year and is in great shape.
The 16' awning is in good shape, and has also been conditioned each year.

The blue covers on the sofa area are removable, and were added to keep the original fabric intact. They come right off if you don't like the blue, but it is nice being able to take them all off and throw them in the wash.

The gasket around the A/C unit leaked before we bought it, and so there was a bit of water damage in the roof and the rear floor. I corrected the seal issue and replaced the gasket, but the floor got soft in the back so I completely gutted the back half of the trailer and rebuilt the entire frame and floor with pressure treated timber and marine grade ply. It is MUCH stronger than from the factory, and will never be an issue. I also epoxy filled the adjacent framing members and even fiber-glassed them to the aluminum framing in the walls. This was a major undertaking that took me nearly 2 months...but it is done and there isn't any remaining damage. In my opinion its better than new because of the better materials. I installed the Oak laminate flooring after rebuilding the floor.

I have pictures available of the actual rebuild, just to show it was done right.

This trailer books for $6400 on KBB, so there is a chance for a great deal here!

All pictures available here: <broken link removed>

$5500

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top