JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
These were built in Argentina with Browning equpment under Browning license, copy and clone are not technically correct but I'm mentally drawing a blank on the proper description. "Variant" comes to mind but not certain of that word either. Maybe someone who has had a little more coffee can fill in the blanks.

I just read up on this; this model is an M90 made in Argentina after the Military Licensed version expired. The way you can tell the difference is the M90 doesn't have the traditional Hi power front slide taper its more like a 1911. The M90 is a commercial copy and made for export, it has nothing to do with Browning.

I also believe the Argentinian ones were produced under the name "FM" which stood for Fabrique Militaria. While they are a great copy, and definitely worth owning, they are not a Browning. I would need to see the slide to tell the difference. Either way, you really can't go wrong with a Hi Power.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.