JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my HK USP 45 auto in very good condition for a HK UPS tactical 9mm only. I am getting rid of all my 45’s and want a 9mm. I will include 500 rounds of 45 Federal match amno. I am looking for a trade only as I want a 9mm I can put a can on.

Gun only is now up for sale at $650 obo. Thanks

10/24 UPDATE - Sold pending trade.
10/25 UPDATE - Trade fell on the gun being offered. Gun up for sale now.
10/25 UPDATE - SOLD

Last Edited:
You have a
want to sell / want to trade ad posted!
Want to sell ads require a price to be posted.
Forum rules. You can read all about the forum/ classified rules in the thread that says "read this before posting" at the top of the classifieds page.

Please, How many rounds? What date code? Where and how was it stored? What did you use this for? Home Defense? Do you always keep you mags loaded?(I do:D) Are you the original owner? Have you mailed in the warranty?

Thanks for all the answers, I have to trade a never fired NIB Glock 19 (i cleaned out the packing grease) and a new (installed but never fired) crimson trace red laser grips for straight trade. If your interested please let me know, Thank You.

I am the original owner. Less then 200 rounds through the gun. I keep the gun and clips (unloaded) stored in my gun safe. Sorry I do not know where the date code is and the warranty card has been turned in and I have a copy of it. The gun has only been used for target practice.

We can discuss your trade off-line. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.