JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun is in excellent shape, comes with original box, manual and extra grip size. Also comes with four stainless Walther mags and 175 rounds of CCI Mini Mags. These guns need a little work to function perfect, the trigger bar ears are cast pretty rough and can dig into the slide so I smoothed them up and polished the hammer face to reduce slide drag. I have not touched anything in the trigger mechanism. With just those couple of fixes it feeds lower power ammo great until it gets real dirty. Mini Mags, Remington(haven't tried Thunder Bolts) and Blazer run fine even when dirty. Pretty accurate little gun, my wife's just bored with it and want's to try something different/bigger.

Asking $380, Now $360 with target stand or $340 without. Pretty firm at those prices. I can probably throw in a little extra ammo for full asking price. Willing to meet between Bellingham and Marysville Cabelas. Open to trade offers, not sure what I'd be interested in though. Entry level 1911 or .22lr 1911, something in .357 with a 2.5-4 inch barrel, maybe a basic 10/22. Feel free to through offers out there. I'd like to keep the ammo if trading for a .22. I'd really like a Makarov in.380 but 9x18 would work too, anybody have a Bulgy? This is along shot but I'd trade for a Mak .22 conversion kit.

P1060746_zpsaff113f4.jpg P1060745_zpsdfee1ce3.jpg

Here's a pic of what I did to the trigger bar ears, just added a slight radius and polished the front(left side in picture). Just enough to not dig into the slide. You can't really see anything in a pic of the hammer, just polished the face a bit to let the slide pass over it a little smoother. There's a lot you can do to these things, they're real easy to tear down and work on but I just did a little preventative maintenance with the ears. I liked it as is so I didn't mess with anything else.

I'm adding a couple hundred rounds of Remington ammo and a sweet steel target stand I made.

IMG_2550.jpg IMG_0281_zpsa1a1ac85.jpg IMG_0283_zpsa1992ce5.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.