JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pm's replied to, several offers but nothing accepted yet. I will drop it down one more time, $3900 I won't go any lower and won't accept offers of anything lower.. I would really like to get my hands on a glock 19, remington 870, remington 870 marine + cash.

Dude that is so badass. I'm not even into big Detroit steel, but that is cool. Have you posted on any police forums? There MUST be some retired cop out there that would love this jewel. Maybe park it for sale next to the local sherrifs office? :) If I hit powerball this week, I'll take it off your hands!

I have a P71 also! My second one. I have a 2000 with the cage, plastic seat, window bars, and antennas still on it. Love these cars. They are a great value. Cops just wave at me...Passed on that was radaring today on H.18 in the saftey corridoor, I was doing about 67 in a 50 and he didnt even put down his Radar gun! Good luck selling it!

Thats funny because I was just talking with my brother about that. How cops just wave and don't pay any attention to the car at all. its especially great for long trips, people just move out of the fast lane and you have a clear straight a-way.

That is a great looking car! I have a co-worker who used to work for the local PD (back in Texas) who always goes to the auctions and pic's up the nicer colors like the dark blue, green and maroon. He sells them for a damn good price and man they are FAST! Good luck to you on your sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.