JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Tri-County Gun Club. Unfortunately, they are no longer accepting new members; they capped membership at 5000. You can still shoot competitions there without being a member, but that is all. Used to belong to Douglas Ridge in Estacada (spelling?)... great club too, but a bit of a drive compared to Sherwood.

Tri-County Gun Club. Unfortunately, they are no longer accepting new members; they capped membership at 5000. You can still shoot competitions there without being a member, but that is all. Used to belong to Douglas Ridge in Estacada (spelling?)... great club too, but a bit of a drive compared to Sherwood.

Tri county is a pretty amazing place. Tried to get in last year and all full. I've shot a couple IDPA there but have been heading up to scapoose to a couple of spots. Sometimes I shoot at a place to shoot but too expensive. Well good luck. Maybe I'll see it up in a few months. Cheers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.