1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Tonno, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Tonno

Tonno SW Washington Member

Selling my Eotech XPS3. This mostly sat in my safe but I need a scope for long range stuff now. This is the ultimate red dot Mil Spec system for CQB! The best. Just put it on your rail and start shooting!

This is the Night Vision Capable model and it is like new in box with all papers and receipt. Paid $570.

Asking $450 OBO. PLEASE PM if interested. SW Washington/Portland area

From web site...
    This sight is smaller and lighter than the other HWS sights and runs on a single 123 battery. With the new single battery configuration, the XPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights, magnifiers or NV mount. Smaller, lighter and always fast; the XPS series is a great compact option for your platform.
    ◾Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
    ◾Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
    ◾Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
    ◾Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
    ◾The XPS3 is Night Vision compatible, for non-Night Vision compatible units see the XPS2 sights.

Suggested Retail from $629.00
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.