JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Winchester 1300 Defender, 8 shot, wood stocked, 12 gauge, shoots 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. This thing was oiled up and has been under the bed in my grandparents motor home since the late 90's. Honestly, I'm not sure if my grandfather ever shot it, the bolt face was spotless and the loading gate looked unused. I cleaned the dust out and put about 15 rounds through it today to make sure everything was good or maybe it just sounded fun.

It comes with the original box, no manual though. Also comes with 32 rounds of buckshot 19 "00" and 13 #4.

Not sure what these are going for since they don't make them anymore so $350 OBO. I'd really like to trade for a lever action .44 or .357, a Rossi would be fine. I like all kinds of lever actions and cowboy guns. I also have a Mossy 500 20 gauge for sale and could add it to a trade or make a good cash deal on the pair. Would take a part trade for an adjustable, pistol grip stock for the Mossberg if it doesn't sell first. Open to other offers, maybe a mid size 9mm or .357 or a nice Makarov with some ammo?

Can meet between Bellingham and Marysville, would prefer a CPL on this one.

P1060591_zps8496a9ef.jpg P1060590_zpscdeb402e.jpg P1060592_zps425bc8bb.jpg