1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by kLewis, Aug 14, 2013.

1. kLewis

kLewis Beaverton, OR Active Member

I have for sale two (2) FN FNS in 9mm. One black, one stainless slide. These are FN's striker fired model with manual safety. Each gun comes with six (6) full capacity mags (17 rounds), three of which are NIB. Neither gun has more than 200 rounds through it. Come with two interchangeable backstraps (one flat, one arched), box, owner's manual, all that good stuff to fill your closet with. No marks, no wear, like new condition. Neither gun has been carried, no holster wear.

These guns go for at least $550, come with 3 mags, and additional mags are $45 each, so this package new is $685 to buy new. Since I'm not famous, and my touch doesn't change things to gold, they can be yours for only:

Price Drop to $500 each! I have a Trojan Tactical straight drop kydex holster I'll throw in for whoever buys the first one! TroTac Scabbard

I'm getting arthritis in my right hand, and my thumb just can't sweep the safety anymore, so these must go.

FN's sight for the FNS.

Oregon ID or CHL at time of purchase.
    PM me to buy,
    PMs will be responded to in order they are received,
    No trades at this time, sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.