JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This weapon is a safe queen, never holstered or carried, and is as new. I fired a total of 43 rounds thru it to test it for reliability (100%) and for accuracy (amazing!). I discovered that my 75 year old hands can't handle the amount of recoil quarterly qualification shooting requires. I've switched to the same T3T except in 9mm for my duty weapon. I purchased this 45 from my dealer, new, on 02/23/2013. It's complete as it came from the factory, all machined bar stock parts, superb trigger, night sights, and one hole factory five shot 15 yard target (see photos). Even with my tired old eyes it will shoot five shot groups into 1" at 20+ yards with 230 gr factory ammo off a sandbag. Will sell as follows:

As new N/H Custom T3T .45 with removable factory magazine well.

(1) new factory magazine, and (1) used (43 rounds) factory magazine, bag, paperwork, Gibbs, etc.

(2) New N/H Custom Everlast flat wire recoil springs & guide rod.

(3) Jeffery Custom Holster, r/h black, tooled, crossdraw, worn 3 times with my T3T 9mm, as new.

With ffl fees, shipping, insurance and State fees I paid $3751.00 for the package as described above. You can have it all FTF in Oregon (if you are a legal buyer) without the factory two year plus wait time, and without the paperwork, fees, etc.

Will sell all above for $2751.00, $2700.00 without the holster.

Will meet legal buyer part way from Coquille.

I would consider a time (payments) purchase, in which event I would welcome a pre-purchase inspection to verify the weapon's condition.

Scroll down to see large photos below courtesy of PuddleMonkey.
Sempr Fi

image 2.jpg

image 3.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry, I don't understand....are you asking me if I'll discount my price further? The answer is no if that is the question....I waited almost two years for the weapon, paid shipping, ffl fees, state fee. I've put fewer rounds thru it than N/h does just test shooting it, it's never even been carried, and is pristine, as new.

There is no such thing as a better quality, more reliable carry weapon than a N/H T3 and T3's don't come any better than this one. As Capt. of a U.S. National Combat Pistol team for three years I averaged 80-100,000 rounds per year in competition and practice so I can speak from experience.
This weapon is as good as they get.

Thank you for the complement. I fired that group at 20+ yards from a sandbag rest using Winchester 230 gr PDX. I am fine with the recoil until night comes, then it's an aspirin and Ben Gay. Too much shooting. It's just a matter of squeezing the trigger at the right time and having a N/H that will shoot better than you can shoot it.

Someone out there is going to put off buying that new salmon fishing boat one more year, and spring for what in my opinion is probably the finest shooting, best carrying, most reliable handgun he will ever have the chance to own. Hopefully it will be you!

I managed to get them posted but have no idea how to make them larger. I ran into the same thing on 1911 Addicts, and some kind soul there enlarged them for me, but I've had no luck figuring it out here.

I will do a lay away (time payments) for a qualified buyer. I know $2751.00 is a chunk out of discretionary funds for many of us. I would welcome a pre-purchase inspection to verify the condition of the gun.

Nick:
A qualified buyer is someone who has a feedback score...56(100%) certainly qualifies....or someone who sends me a deposit check that doesn't bounce. I'd sign an agreement that he could e-mail me which meets his needs. Each time I get a check I'll deduct the amount from the balance due and send a receipt (and/or that could also be written on the check by the buyer). When the gun is paid for I'll deliver it to the ffl holder of the buyer's choice, or meet him part way and deliver the weapon (to a legal buyer).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.